Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that allows you to combine your passion for learning with the chance to develop your skills and grow your career? Challenge, reward and opportunity; DECA Aviation is committed to offering them all. DECA Aviation is a division of PAL Aerospace and is accepting applications for a motivated, energetic and career-minded Senior Project Engineer (Avionics) at the Mississauga, Ontario base.
- Work on both individual projects and in a team environment in all areas of aircraft modification and repair projects for transport category fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft.
- Support management in interfacing with customers, equipment suppliers, TCCA/FAA/EASA and subcontractors as per the project requirements.
- Prepare compliance reports and records from modification and conceptualization to final approval in areas such as:
- Airworthiness approval documentation;
- Design models and engineering drawings;
- Ground and flight test plans, analysis, and reports;
- Instructions for continued airworthiness,
- Flight manual supplements, and service bulletins;
- Airworthiness compliance and engineering analysis reports in areas of structures, mechanical systems, occupational safety and flammability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a focus in Aerospace Engineering is preferred, or equivalent education and experience
- Experienced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Avionics (A.M.E. “E”) with design experience will be considered
- Knowledge and experience in avionics and electrical systems
- Knowledge in systems safety analysis, FMEA, FHA
- Eng or EIT is preferred
- Experience in AutoCAD is preferred
- Knowledge of Transport Canada Regulations, FAA regulations and Airworthiness rules
- Excellent organization and time management skills
Interested candidates can apply online via: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=PROVAIR&jobId=209474&lang=en_CA&source=CC2
DECA Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.